"Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog"...Hmmm...this will take some thought...
1. I love change and rearrange my house monthly(sometimes more often),oops, I guess most of you already knew that, oh well, it still counts!!
2. I was born in Kansas, but haven't been back there since I was 9 months old.
3. I'm a total contradiction of myself, meaning...I'm a neatfreak and a germaphobe but I'm also a pack rat and find it really hard to let go of things(hence, my basement!)
4. After 15 years I have actually found a vehicle that I don't have the desire to replace after 2 years. I love my suburban, ya, it's a gas hog, but I love it and it's going on 3 years old!!
5. I have very few real life friends, I really don't know why, I think I'm pretty friendly(a bit on the shy side but I'm growing out of that), I guess it's quality over quantity. Of course, maybe I'm a total witch with a capital B and I don't even know it,LOL! Any insight?!?
6. I love leftovers straight from the fridge, no reheating for me, ie.. pizza, potatoes and carrots from a pot roast, and today's favorite is orange chicken from Chinese food last night.
7. If we had the room, money, and time on our side(I'm not a spring chicken anymore) I would have 12 or more children. At this point, I'll be happy with one more and then look forward to grandchildren in the future.
So there you go, 7 things about me, boring, huh?!!
Jen (Jennifer Juniper)
Linda T (Reminisce..and this and that)
Sarah (Misadventures of Mama and Jack)
Belle (Southern Somedays)
I know, I know, I've been a bad blog friend to you all by not responding to comments and barely posting over past few months, but look over that for me and share some funny things about yourselves. Here are the rules...
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Have a Safe and Happy New Year!!!!